Quest bars are my Quality Streets.


Quest bars are definitely my Quality Streets.
I have tried many different protein bars but nothing tastes as good as these filling and delicious slabs of love.
I look forward to one of these every day with my lunch, which is usually nine times out of ten after a workout.
Quest bars are high in fibre, gluten free, no sugar or artificial sweeteners are used and best of all it is ALL NATURAL.
The flavours are phenomenal ;
Mixed berry bliss
Lemon cream pie
Peanut butter supreme
Cinnamon roll
Chocolate peanut butter
Vanilla almond crunch
Apple pie
Chocolate brownie
Strawberry cheesecake
Coconut cashew
Peanut butter and jelly
Banana nut muffin
Chocolate chip cookie dough
White chocolate raspberry
Double chocolate chunk
Peanut butter cups
My two favourites are chocolate chip cookie dough and white chocolate raspberry, they have chunks of chocolate and cookies in these which make it extra special
.

 
The bars are very chewy which I prefer, but to those that don’t, a little tip…. Microwave for 15 seconds to soften. I haven’t tried this personally but I’d imagine they are just as nice. I have heard of people freezing them too after cutting them into about 5 pieces.. Each to their own I suppose!
Now some bars can leave that bitter aftertaste that needs a pint of water to wash the taste away, not QUEST! Although they are little chewy they are a slice of heaven, which are ideal for those hectic lifestyles and those sweet taste buds, I would 110% recommend these bars for anyone who is wanting a little extra bulk or to lose weight but still maintain muscle, it fits in every criteria in the fitness industry.
There are no fractionated oils, maltitol, soy lecithin or hydrolysed gelatine in them and the macros can’t be beaten. They have around 18g of fibre (fiber) and on average there are between 160 – 210 calories per bar, 20g protein, and total carbohydrates are about 22g. All, in my opinion are excellent for a protein bar of this high standard.
I have also read that a few people give these to their children for a snack as they are so natural. To be honest I’m not sure I would give up my quest bars even the husband doesn’t get a say in these!
These fill me up for hours post workout instead of a shake and definitely curb my sweet craving.

0 التعليقات: